Monday, October 3, 2005

I love a debut

I adore debut novels. Some of my all time favorite reads have been debuts. I typically continue to read the author if I enjoy their first book. Sometimes I am pleased, other times I'm disappointed but to be fair I return again, always remembering how much I enjoyed that first wonderful book.

The book I'm currently reading is turning out to be a great read as well.
From IMMORAL, a debut by Brian Freeman:

Darkness was a different thing in the north woods than it was in the city.

I have also come to love blogs. I wasn't sure at the beginning, but having my own had made me really appreciate those that do it and do it well.

I have included the blogs that I read regularly on the right-hand side under the archived posts. Take a look. You might find something fun.

1 comment:

Lesa said...

Thanks, Shannon, for putting my blog on your list of ones you read! It's Nikkis World at www.nikkishome.blogspot.com, and I have a fun time with it. Hope you continue to read and enjoy it!

Lesa Holstine