Thursday, September 24, 2009

September #2 - IT SUCKED AND THEN I CRIED


Title: It sucked and then I cried: How I had a baby, a breakdown, and a much needed Margarita

Author: Heather B. Armstrong

Publisher: Simon Spotlight Entertainment

Copyright: 2009

ISBN: 978-1-4169-3601-5

Series or stand-alone: Non-fiction

Setting: Salt Lake City, Utah

1st Sentence:

Prologue
Many years ago I started a personal website so that I could share my thoughts on pop culture with a few of my friends scattered across the country.


Comments:

This book is about Heather's decision to attempt mommyhood and all of the lying liars who led her astray.
Heather rocks! I lurve Chuck! I've enjoyed watching Leta grow up and now Marlo has come along. Jon makes me laugh, but not as much as Heather. And Coco, well, Coco is just crazy. That's all I need to say, really.

No comments: