Sunday, December 30, 2012

50 States Challenge 2014

I came across a book challenge, the 50 States Challenge 2013, on Book Obsessed which sounded like a lot of fun to me. Of course, as always, I'm a year late, so I'm going to try to do this THIS year.

The goal: To read a book set in every state over the course of the next year.

I'm gonna give it a shot. Who's with me?

The idea came from here, but I'm sure sign-up is waaay over:
Book Obsessed

I will keep track of my progress here!

Alabama:
Alaska:
Arizona:
Arkansas:
California:
Colorado:
Connecticut:
Delaware:
Florida:
Georgia:
Hawaii:
Idaho:
Illinois:
Indiana:
Iowa:
Kansas:
Kentucky:
Louisiana:
Maine:
Maryland:
Massachusetts:
Michigan:
Minnesota:
Mississippi:
Missouri:
Montana:
Nebraska:
Nevada:
New Hampshire:
New Jersey:
New Mexico:
New York:
North Carolina:
North Dakota:
Ohio:
Oklahoma:
Oregon:
Pennsylvania:
Rhode Island:
South Carolina: The Invention of Wings - Sue Monk Kidd
South Dakota:
Tennessee:
Texas:
Utah:
Vermont:
Virginia:
Washington:
West Virginia:
Wisconsin:
Wyoming:

No comments: