Friday, August 29, 2008

May #5 - THE GOOD GHOUL'S GUIDE TO GETTING EVEN


Okay, I know...I know. But better late than never, right? I'm going to try to get updated in the next couple of days so bear with me.



Title: The good girls' ghouls' guide to getting even

Author: Julie Kenner

Publisher: Penguin Group

Copyright: 2007

ISBN: 978-0-425-21391-9

Series or stand-alone: #1

Setting: Waterloo High in Austin, Texas

1st Sentence:

If he weren't already dead, I swear I would kill Stephen Wills.


Comments:

Beth Frasier's junior year in HS is going great - until she gets turned into a vampire, so now she's out for blood - and revenge. Written in first person, this was a good YA vampire story and I'd recommend it to any of my Rachel Caine, Stephenie Meyer or Scott Westerfeld vampy books. I'll be reading the second in the series.

No comments: