Friday, July 27, 2007

Don't Scream


Next up, was DON'T SCREAM by Wendy Corsi Staub (Zebra Books, c2007, ISBN 0-8217-7972-9).

10 years ago Rachel Lorent plunged to her death with her sorority sisters Brynn, Tildy, Cassie and Fiona all present. They swore they would never tell.


But now, someone is sending the four surviving friends menacing notes and wicked messages and lurking in the sleepy little town of Cedar Crest, Massachusetts. When the first one dies, the rest become panicked as well they should.

Because payback is hell and it's just beginning.
The book starts:

"...and I do solemnly swear that I will never ever tell another living soul what happened here tonight..."

DON'T SCREAM is a terrific thriller from Wendy Corsi Staub. Her books would appeal to lovers of Mary Higgins Clark, Mariah Stewart, Allison Brennan, Danielle Girard and Erica Spindler. Check this one out!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have alot of books from this author in my pile to be read. I'm not a huge fan of Mary Higgins Clark so I'll have to see what I think after I read them.

Shannon said...

Hi Crystal,

I would certainly recommend trying at least one of her books. I think that Wendi is darker than MHC but the vein is the same. Enjoy!