Thursday, December 14, 2006

I'm not the new me


FAT GIRLS UNITE! Okay, so I needed to yell that since I finished reading this book and I am soooo glad I got that outta my system!

I'M NOT THE NEW ME by Wendy McClure (Riverhead Books, c2005, ISBN 1-59448-074-5)is a memoir.

From the back cover:
This book is the author's odyssey - online and off - through the Valley of the Shadow of Her Really Big Ass.

Snort inserted here.

First sentence inserted here:
You need to be brave to tell it.


In a nutshell, this book is about weight loss and gain, love lost and gained, blogging and trying to live through it all to tell about it all.

Hilarious! And I now subscribe to her blog and here is one of herother websites.

Thanks for the laughs Wendy!

PS--Wendy lives here which is not too far from here.

No comments: