Sunday, January 14, 2007

Addicted

Okay, I will have new book posts up shortly (I've read a couple) but I had to post this to remember it.

I am addicted to these things. Anytime somebody sends me one I do it, and this one hits the nail on the head. If you don't me personally, you do now!




Your Birthdate: September 19



You are resilient, and no doubt your resilience has already been tested.

You've had some difficult experiences in your life, but you are wise from them.

Having had to grow up quickly, you tend to discount the advice of others.

You tend to be a loner, having learned that the only person you can depend on is yourself.



Your strength: Well developed stability and confidence



Your weakness: Suspicion of others



Your power color: Eggplant



Your power symbol: Spade



Your power month: October

No comments: