Thursday, November 8, 2007

Creation in Death


My next read was CREATION IN DEATH by JD Robb (GP Putnam's Sons, c2007, ISBN 978-0-399-15436-2) and although I read it out of order because I got my copy free through a drawing and had to review it, it read great as a stand-alone. I've only read the first five in the series and this is #27 but all of the characters were known to me (except for the serial killer) so that was a good thing.

The book begins:
For him, death was a vocation.


In CREATION, set in a futuristic New York City (2060) and after a nine year hiatus, "The Groom" is back, picking his victims - this time they are all employed by companies owned by Eve's husband, Roarke. But is Roarke the key, or is it Eve? I am a big fan of Robb's IN DEATH series and will continue to read them all as time allows.

No comments: