Thursday, May 1, 2008

April #7


Title: CONFESSIONS OF A WEREWOLF SUPERMODEL

Author: Ronda Thompson

Publisher: St. Martin's Paperbacks

Copyright: 2007

ISBN: 978-0-312-94925-9

Series or stand-alone: 1st in series

Setting: New York City, NY

1st Sentence:
Confession No. 1
Most women find the bloating, cramping, and bitchiness of PMS bothersome at worst. I turn into a monster a week before my period...literally.
Doing an underwear ad on a New York rooftop when it's blowing snow outside can get pretty hairy.

Comments:
Although this book is written in the 1st person present tense, once I became aware of it, it no longer bothered me. Lou is trying to find her biological parents to explain why in a fit of rage she turns into a werewolf. Not great for her supermodel career. I'll be looking for book #2 in the Lou Kinipski series.

No comments: