Saturday, January 7, 2006

Humping Horizontal


Well.

The book I read yesterday and finished this morning was a real doozy (just like I promised).

Chelsea Handler, a stand-up comedian and hilarious writer, is the author of the bold and boisterous memoir, MY HORIZONTAL LIFE: A COLLECTION OF ONE-NIGHT STANDS (Bloomsbury USA, c2005, ISBN 1-58234-618-6) about her life as a blonde-haired, blue-eyed Jewish 20-something looking for sex and lots of it!

The first sentence was a hooker. Well, not a hooker but...I mean, a hook.


I was seven years old when my sister told me she'd give me five dollars to run upstairs into my parents' room while they were having sex and take a picture.


I think I lived with Chelsea in my younger days, but she went by a different name. And religion. And hair color.

Hmmm...

Have a great weekend and I'll see you next week with new books!

No comments: