Monday, July 11, 2011

August 2010 #1 - BROKEN

Title: Broken

Author: Karin Slaughter

Publisher: Delacorte Press

Copyright: 2010

ISBN: 978-0-385-34197-4

Type of book: Suspense

Setting: Grant County, Georgia

1st Sentence:
Allison Spooner wanted to leave town for the holiday, but there was nowhere to go.


Comments: Sara Linton has the GBI called in and Will is sent when an inmate in custody kills himself. Cover-ups and corruption litter this book. I really enjoy the crossovers with Will, Sara and Faith. This is the 2nd of the crossovers. And, I didn't expect the killer which doesn't happen often.

Why I chose this book: Because I've read everything by her.

Why I read it to the end: Because it was a good book; the pages kept turning. And I wanted to see if anything happened between Will and Sara.

My rating: 4/5

No comments: