Sunday, July 10, 2011

June #7 - THE SHORT SECOND LIFE OF BREE TANNER


Title: The short second life of Bree Tanner

Author: Stephenie Meyer

Publisher: Megan Tingley Books

Copyright: 2010

ISBN: 978-0316125581

Type of book: YA

Setting: Seattle, WA

1st Sentence:
The newspaper headline glared at me from a little metal vending machine: SEATTLE UNDER SIEGE - DEATH TOLL RISES AGAIN.


Comments: This is a short novella told from the point of view of the newborn vampire who appears in ECLIPSE @ page 568-569.

Why I chose this book: Because like so many others, I was swept away by the TWILIGHT series.

Why I read it to the end: It was short. The book itself was okay, but I prefer the TWILIGHT books much better and although I wouldn't consider it a waste of time, I wouldn't count it as a must read for those who've read the rest of the saga.

To whom would I recommend this: Twilight readers who don't know about it and newcomers to the series.

My rating: 3/5

No comments: