Tuesday, July 12, 2011

September #4 - WICKED APPETITE

Title: Wicked appetite

Author: Janet Evanovich

Publisher: St. Martin's Press

Copyright: 2010

ISBN: 978-0-312-65291-3

Type of book: Mystery

Setting: Salem, Massachusetts

1st Sentence:
My name is Elizabeth Tucker.


Comments: This is kind of a spin off of Evanovich's between the numbers series with Diesel. In this book, Diesel pairs up with Lizzy (aka Elizabeth) to find four charms that make up one of the seven stones of power, each said to represent one each of the seven deadly sins.

Why I chose this book: Even though it's not a Stephanie Plum book, I have read every published Evanovich book.

Why I read it to the end: Nothing better to do. I still prefer the Stephanie Plum books but I think this series has potential for a fun gateway while waiting for the next Stephanie/Joe/Ranger book.

My rating: 3/5

No comments: