Monday, July 11, 2011

July #5 - LIVE TO TELL

Title: Live to tell

Author: Lisa Gardner

Publisher: Bantam Books

Copyright: 2010

ISBN: 978-0-553-80724-0

Type of book: Suspense

Setting: Boston, MA

1st Sentence:
Danielle
I don't remember that night much anymore.


Comments: Told from multiple perspectives of three women who are all somehow related to the cases cropping up around town. Entire families are being annihilated. DD is the head detective, Victoria is the mother of Evan, a highly disturbed eight-year-old and Danielle is a psych nurse at the hospital's psych ward who has seen somebody from each of the families in question with secrets of her own.

Why I chose this book: Big surprise -- #4 in the DD Warren series.

Why I read it to the end: Yikes! Scary children in this one. Kept me flipping the pages.

My rating: 4/5

No comments: