Tuesday, July 12, 2011

September #3 - NEVER WAVE GOODBYE

/>
Title: Never wave goodbye

Author: Doug Magee

Publisher: Simon & Schuster

Copyright: 2010

ISBN: 978-1-4391-5398-7

Type of book: Suspense

Setting: Pelham, NY

1st Sentence:
It wasn't a routine event, something so normal and habitual that she was lulled to sleep by dozens of previous repetitions.
Comments: Sarah was on her way to camp for two weeks and Lena had just put her on the van. Thirty minutes later the real van came to pick up her daughter and the nightmare begins. This is author Doug Magee's first book.

Why I chose this book: Just because it sounded good.

Why I read it to the end: To see if I was right about the kidnapper.

Who I would recommend this book to: Fans of Mary Higgins Clark and Lisa Gardner.

My rating: 3.5/5

No comments: