Monday, July 11, 2011

July 2010 #1 - SIZZLING SIXTEEN

Title: Sizzling Sixteen

Author: Janet Evanovich

Publisher: St Martin's Press

Copyright: 2010

ISBN: 978-0-312-38330-5

Type of book: Humorous caper

Setting: Trenton, NJ

1st Sentence:
My Uncle Pip died and left me his lucky bottle.


Comments: #16 in the series. Stephanie's Cousin Vinnie who she works for is kidnapped because of large gambling debts. Lula, Connie and she go looking for him and run into the usual trouble.

Why I chose this book: Because the Stephanie Plum books by Janet Evanovich are my all-time favorite guilty pleasure. And I am a Ranger Babe for those who are wondering...As I tell my patrons, I was fortunate to marry Morelli so there is something so primally and dangerously wonderful about Ranger to me.

Why I read it to the end: Because you just gotta.

To whom would I recommend this: Anyone looking for books that make them laugh out loud. She does every time.

My rating: 3.75/5 (It wasn't her best, but it still satisfied my fix.)

No comments: