Saturday, September 1, 2012

December #3 - MARKED

Title: MARKED

Author: P.C. Cast & Kristen Cast

Publisher: St. Martin's Griffin

Copyright: 2007

ISBN: 978-0-312-36026-9

Audience: Young Adult

Setting: House of Night School

1st Sentence:
Just when I thought my day couldn't get any worse I saw the dead guy standing next to my locker.

Why I chose this book: One of my teen patrons returned this to the library gushing about the "magnificent" vampire fiction, racing to grab the second one.

Why I read it to the end: I wanted to be fair to the Cast's for the series they have created. This is the first book in the series and they are very popular at my library, although I prefer the Morganville Vampire books by Rachel Caine. I do like the first sentence, though. I've had days like that!

My rating: 3/5

No comments: