Saturday, September 1, 2012

December #5 - BREAKNECK


Title: BREAKNECK

Author: Erica Spindler

Publisher: St. Martin's Press

Copyright: 2008

ISBN: 978-0-312-36391-8

Audience: Adult

Setting: Rockford, IL



1st Sentence:
Rockford, Illinois
Sunday, January 11, 2009
3:05 AM
The kid's eyes snapped open.

Why I chose this book: I've been reading Spindler for years since I read SHOCKING PINK. I have since read everything she's had in print.

Why I read it to the end: This book was a tad disappointing because although I read it rather quickly and it was okay, it really wasn't anything spectacular. I appreciate that authors can't hit it out of the park with EVERY book they write, and an opinion is just an opinion, and this is mine. Despite that, I will still read her books because I enjoy her tremendously as an author overall.

My rating: 3/5

No comments: