Saturday, September 1, 2012

February #5 - TICK TOCK


Title: TICK TOCK

Author: James Patterson and Michael Ledwidge

Publisher: Little, Brown & Co.

Copyright: 2011

ISBN: 978-0-316-03791-4

Audience: Adult

Setting: New York, NY

1st Sentence:
Like the luxury co-ops and five-star, French eateries located in Manhattan's Silk Stocking District, Benchley East Side Parking was outrageously exclusive.

Why I chose this book: Of the Patterson series, the Michael Bennett series is my favorite and this is #4.

Why I read it to the end: Patterson books are what they are, as I've mentioned before. They are quick mindless reads and I read them because his short one-page chapters make me feel like I'm accomplishing something. Despite that short scathing review, he is one of my favorite authors and writes a thrilling and fast paced story. They just don't have a lot of depth to them. So, if you're new to Patterson and are expecting TO KILL A MOCKINGBIRD, stop and go look for something else. But if you're looking for some fun, try this series. But I recommend starting with #1, STEP ON A CRACK.

No comments: