Saturday, September 1, 2012

January #4 - THE NIGHT BOOKMOBILE



Title: THE NIGHT BOOKMOBILE

Author: Audrey Niffenegger

Publisher: Abrams

Copyright: 2010

ISBN: 978-0-8109-9617-5

Audience: Adult

Setting: Chicago, IL

1st Sentence:
The first time I saw the Night Bookmobile, I was walking down Ravenswood Avenue at four o'clock in the morning.

Why I chose this book: I read THE TIME TRAVELER'S WIFE and I loved it. Even though this was a different format, I hoped that the author would deliver.

Why I read it to the end: It was only 34 pages long and a graphic short story so it wasn't a chore to read it through to the end. The author also illustrated it which I thought was cool. The librarian in me liked the idea of a place where all of your reads are stored. Or maybe the blogger in me, because isn't that essentially what this is?

My rating: 3/5

No comments: