Saturday, September 1, 2012

November #5 - NIGHT RUNNER


Title: NIGHT RUNNER

Author: Max Turner

Publisher: St. Martin's Griffin

Copyright: 2008

ISBN: 978-0-312-59228-8

Audience: Young Adult

Setting: Nicholls Ward, Peterborough, Canada

1st Sentence:
My name is Daniel Zachariah Thomson.

Why I chose this book: Because the cover promised vampires, and I'm a sucker for zombie and vampire fiction, no matter young adult or adult.

Why I read it to the end: It wasn't that first sentence, that's for sure! I liked the idea that Zach was living in a mental ward and didn't go out or have many friends because of his "allergies," and then finds himself on the run. It's not a romancey vampire story and would probably appeal more to boys than TWILIGHT lovin' girls but I enjoyed it just fine!

My rating: 3.5/5

No comments: